DynaStrip is stand-alone imposition software to make your work flow.
DynaStrip is the key to handling more jobs,improving service, decreasing turnaround times and ensuring a lucrative print operation.
No other solution on the market is packed with more features or is easier to use. That is why a growing number of prepress specialists around the globe trust DynaStrip to get a flawless imposition, right from the start. DynaStrip solutions are available in Compact and Full size versions as well as in highly specialized format with Automation and Fusion. To output from multiple workstations, DynaStrip Network is also available.
- Easy-to-learn light-table interface and object-oriented architecture
- DynaStrip is tested, certified and bundled with all industry-standard workflows
- Handles PostScript, EPS, DCS, ICF, PDF, PJTF and JDF files
- Keeps template creation and management to a minimum
- Job ganging and press-sheet optimization
- Outputs to any printer, digital imaging device, image setter or plate setter
- Accepts files from over 100 applications
- DynaStrip Network’s floating licenses lets you output from multiple workstations, with one single dongle
The DynaStrip product suite offers solutions tailored to your needs
- DynaStrip Compact: Full-featured imposition software for the 2-up and 4-up printers. The maximum sheet format of this version is 32 x 32 inch (810 x 810 mm).
- DynaStrip Full: Full-featured imposition software for commercial printers, with no limitations at output.
- DynaStrip Network: Floating licenses edition that allows customers to share DynaStrip on multiple workstations. DynaStrip Network is cross platform and can be connected to any PC or Macintosh OSX computer on the local area network. It provides the same sophisticated features as the standard version (Full and Compact sizes are available).
- DynaStrip Automation: Advanced imposition, combined with page-pairing capabilities for newspaper and magazine printers.
- DynaStrip Fusion: Advanced imposition, combined with versioning capabilities for printers handling multilingual documents, catalogues and direct marketing campaigns. You can build up to 200 versions of the same job.
Three ways to create a job
- This software offers three different ways to create a new job: using the standard method, using the DynaMo Quick Layout interface, or using JDF Import to extract data from a JDF file.
- When creating a new job using the standard method, the Job Definition menu appears allowing you to enter a complete identification. This methods allows you full control of the settings to impose your job.
- The Quick Layout is a fast and easy way to build one-signature jobs. This interface gathers the necessary steps for the creation of a basic imposition job. A large selections of predefined marks are available.
Main advantages of DynaStrip
- Easy template creation: No more hundreds of templates! The templates can be reused, are editable at any time and can be created on the fly. In PREPS, each new job requires a new template.
- Short learning curve: The light-table interface makes DynaStrip a highly visual imposition tool. Forget the outdated data-entry methods!
- Ganging of jobs: You can mix & match different jobs from different clients to maximize media savings. In DynaStrip, ganging of jobs is done on the fly. In PREPS, templates have to be created every time.
- Plate set-ups: You can output different job parts and send them to different output devices to optimize job scheduling.
- Compatible floating licenses: Dynagram’s floating licenses can be used with all the workflow systems when PREPS’ floating licenses can only be used with Prinergy.